AMS Sweden AB is a Young Company, although with many years of experience in the hydraulic press industry. We perform all kinds of service and rebuilds on hydraulic presses, and we also work with the peripherals.
We are looking for a service technician to our expansive company. You will mainly perform safety and performance checks, but you will also have emergency service assignments at our customers plants around the world.
As a service technician you will also participate at rebuilds, for example installation of new control systems or hydraulic or mechanic rebuilds.
Your characteristics are:
- Knowledge of electrical machine control.
- Knowledge in hydraulics and mechanics.
- Programming knowledge is an advantage (preferably Siemens).
- You speak and write English.
- Driver’s license type B.
- Most important is that you are a positive and customer-oriented person.
You will be working in a team of 11 persons, who’s focus is to help our customers. You will be part of a young and fresh company that grows fast.